- Churchover solar
- Churchover turbines
- Wolvey Wolf turbines
- Copston Magna turbines
- The Arguments
- Response to McAlpine/RES
- Wind Economics
- Property Values
- Noise & Health
- Landscape Assessment
- Ecology & Wildlife
- CPRE new windfarm report
- Recommended Reading
- Sources of Information
- About Us
- BBC bias on climate change
- Latest News
- Climate change balance lost by BBC
- Energy Prices-The Times
- Turbines trash landscape benefit billionaires
- Global Warming Panic Over!
- Mini-Nukes the future
- The dirty secret of Britain's power madness
- Extreme weather the new Global Warming
- Tax Payers Alliance Energy view
- Britain can't afford wind power
- Fracking = prosperity?
- Its time to drill- Times leader
- Thoughtful article on Fracking
- Wind double subsidised
- Deluded energy policy
- The EU U-turn over energy
- Windfarm Wars Company in Churchover
- New noise guidance increases risk of harm
- Peter Lilley MP, Delingpole's new hero
- Shale Gas update 2013
- Maggie U-turned on Global Warming
- Devastatingly sad news
- 'smart' energy technology
- Engineers surveyed 2011
- Lord Turnbull speaks out
- Miracle shale gas
- Planning application refused!
- Warwickshire heritage beauty spot protected!
- How To Help
- Letters of Objection
- New Churchover PC Objection
- New Historic England Objection
- Churchover Resident Objection
- CPRE Objection
- English Heritage Objection
- Objection by expert R&F historian
- Leicestershire County Council objection
- Warwicks CC Ecology objection
- Harborough District Objection
- Churchover PC Objection
- Bitteswell PC Objection
- Pailton PC objection
- Some other Objections sent
- Rugby BC Planning Committee
- Contact Us
How To Help
The current focus of where you can help is to send an objection to Rugby planning dept before June 11th. We also need to raise funds to fight at the planning inspector's appeal hearing in September.
This is your opportunity to give practical help to keep the Upper Swift Valley wind-turbine-free, following McAlpine/RES putting in a second identical application while the first one has been called-in by the Government for an inquiry starting in September.
Please don't leave it to others - act yourself today!
You can do this in the following ways:
1. Send your objection now to the Rugby planning Dept by June 11th.
It is important to send your objection to email@example.com
WRITE to: Nathan Lowde, Rugby Borough Council, Town Hall, Evreux Way, Rugby, CV21 2RR
Please remember to mention your name and address, and the reference number R15/0908, in your objections.
We suggest you mention ‘on Heritage and Landscape grounds’ in your objection reason and anything else you want to add, for example the paragraph below.
"The setting of the heritage church in the conservation village, that has dominated the beautiful meandering Upper Swift Valley for 1000 years, will be industrialised and ruined".
If you need a reminder of pertinent reasons for objection, take a look at the Letters of Objection page.
2. Make a donation towards hiring a top barrister to present our excellent case and cross-examine the opposition at the appeal hearing
For the community to win, it is vital we are represented at the Called-In Appeal Hearing by a top barrister. We have now raised £10,000 Thea Osmund-Smith, who was recently rated in the top ten Barristers in the country aged below 35, specialises in Heritage with wind turbine experience, has been instructed and is already preparing our case for the hearing in September 2015.
3. Of course, any other help is welcome
Please get in touch if you would like to help in other ways.